Friday, January 15, 2016

Build your first iOS game in an hour

Previous tutorials

Build your first app in the next hour
Building world's best tip calculator
Thinking about billion dollar apps

Stop Number Game

Using our knowledge of iOS app development so far we are going to build our first game app. Now when I say game, we are not going to build something with tons of graphics like Temple run, candy crush or even flappy bird. But rather we will use simple components like labels and buttons to achieve gaming elements like thrill, frustration, skill development, challenge etc.

What you will learn

  • More of what you saw in previous tutorials
  • Timer control
  • Gestures
Happy gaming!



Download source code

Next tutorial

Let me know on fb, twitter or comments what you would like to build

About me

I decided to get back to programming after a break of 10 years and want to take you along for the ride. I'm going to start with iOS development because I carry an iPhone and it will be fun to use to the little things I create. As we improve our skills we will branch out on different platforms.

If you would like to support me, get learning and spread the word! TwitterFacebook

No comments:

Post a Comment